To get the best results of your conversion rate optimization it is necessary that you invest in some tools which will optimize your website. These tools will hap you to get the data and take a full advantage of your web visitors. The collected data will enable you to do the necessary changes when you see how people react to your website and what they do. After you have a clear image of it, you can engage into a research and do test improvements before you implement the best results. You may expect that this operation is costly but there is a range of free online tools available for your choice.
Here is a list of some of the tools used for successful conversion rate optimization.
They are used to carry out qualitative research which gives you the reasons of customers` behaviour.
- Cross Browser Testing: Free tool his tool which gives you an insight of your website using a number of browsers and operating system. Also, it shows which browsers are better than others. With Cross Browser Testing you can see the display of your website and is applicable to iOS, android, Windows, Mac and more.
- Survey Monkey: You may want to know the reason of why visitors turn or do not return to customers. You can create question, up to 10 and get back up to 100 replies about customers` perception of your website. Survey Monkey is free for 100 responses.
They help in quantitative research that presents information and numbers about what you need to improve and at which points.
- Google Analytics: The most frequently used tool used for tracking and reporting website traffic. It can freely test new and engaging web experiences across your entire site in minutes. It is easy to use with text, images and layouts as all the changes are made by clicking the “edit” button.
- Cliktale: The package is free up to 5,000 visitors. It can record website visitors and is secure for individual visitors but does not reveal private information. It helps you to see what people do on your website, the way they use it and what problems they have during navigating.
Enables testing the collected data based on quantitative and qualitative research.
- Unbounce: Simple tool that enables landing pages with no IT skills for designing. You can create fully customized landing pages out of the offered templates. Easy to use for testing new webpage designs and can quickly put up A/B test. The drag and drop builder make online marketing less difficult.
- Screenpopper: This tool is all about driving leads in the most effective way. It promotes a single call-to action by a pop-up on top on a webpage. Thus, it provides instant attention to visitors and you can use it to stimulate customers with something different than email if you want to get more newsletter sign ups.
These are some of the tools available on the internet either as completely free or in a trial version. For more information on other tools for research, analytics, feedback and many more follow this link: