Are you planning to become a freelance writer? Then read further to know about the Strengths of doing writing jobs at home as a part of SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) analysis. There are several factors to be considered while doing a SWOT analysis. This information will give you a detailed version of the strengths to work at home.
- If you are in a situation where you cannot go out and spend time in your office then this is the right option for you.
- If you are pregnant and in your last few months of delivery, then this is the right option for you.
- If you have a new born who to be looked after, then you needs can choose this work.
The main advantage of working at home is flexibility. If you are thinking about starting to work as freelance writer there is room for lot more flexibility when compared to other type of freelancer jobs.
- You can work at your convenient time.
- You can write as much as you can. You do not have to sit together for hours and do the work.
- You will have the freedom to work when you like either day time or night time. You will not be compelled to work on shifts.
- You can dress as your wish you need not wear a formal wear.
- You won’t have anyone to boss you. You are the boss and you are the work. Do your work and you will be paid as per you work.
- The other advantage of working from home is that you save a lot of time, for instance the time you would spend on travelling will be relatively cut off.
When you choose to become a freelance writer you have a large number of genres to write. You can choose the one you like the most and that you are interested in. For example if you are good at cooking you can share innovative ideas and recipes.
You have a lot of options to choose from.
- You can choose to work for a single client on long term basis.
- There are sites that pay you per article you can write for them.
- There are sites that pay you for guest blogging. Some sites pay hundreds of dollars for a single guest post.
- You can sell your article on sites.
- You can resell the articles if you have it PLR licensed.
- You can create your own website and write on it and get viewers. The more viewers you have the more you get through ad sense and similar revenue sharing sites.
- You will get paid when you prefer. You can get paid either weekly or bi- weekly or monthly or even daily. It depends upon your preference.
- There is not limitation for your earning. You get paid per article or per word the more you write the more you get.